Picture: Abuja bar where naked female dancers performAbuja (FCT), Headlines, State News Monday, May 16th, 2011
Kabusa Village, located in the Logogoma District of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, is off the beaten path. Though surrounded by the pleasant and pricey Sunnyville and Kabusa Gardens Estates, there is no good road leading to the sleepy community.
The community, whose population has soared in recent times on account of low rents, is home to a multitude of low level workers, labourers and businessmen as well as applicants.
During weekdays, Kabusa is like any other agrarian community. Everywhere is quiet, the only noise being the roar of commercial motorcycles carrying passengers to and from the village as everyone pursues one endeavour or the other.
At weekends, the story is different. A serenely beautiful relaxation centre, Pedigree Gardens, at the entrance to the community, transforms into a nude bar where a naked girl, simply identified as Jojo, entertains guests.
With sexually-explicit moves and gyrations, the stark naked girl performs for a full audience of men and women, including couples for a token gate fee.
Before Jojo makes her entry to the stage usually around 10 pm or thereabout, a Makossa band would set the audience in the mood with strong lyrics and lewd dancing by a group of scantily dressed girls. As the evening progresses, the drinks flow, accompanied by local delicacies like Isi Ewu, pepper soup and others.
On getting to the stage, Jojo would methodically commence her twirling and spinning as the audience avidly watched her every move. Occasionally, some men who are impressed or aroused by her acts spray money on her in appreciation.
Jojo, who is relatively fair complexioned and of medium height was said to be in her 20s. A regular visitor narrated to PUNCH METRO how she caused a stir when she attempted to make love to a patron during a performance.
“About two Sundays ago, she was performing as usual when she dragged a patron to the stage and attempted to make love to him right there. Other guests quickly intervened and stopped her. The management of the pub was not bothered at all; they were just cool about it,” the guest, who witnessed the scene, explained.
A female Kabusa resident, who identified herself simply as Joy, narrated to PUNCH METRO how a male artiste that performed at the place was given fellatio (oral sex) by a female Makossa dancer right on the stage.
“She must have been drunk or something; she just walked to the guy who was singing Fela’s (Anikulapo-Kuti) song; opened his fly and gave him a blow job right there until the end of his performance. The artiste was not embarrassed at all; he continued his performance as if the incident was the most natural thing in the world; it was amazing,” she explained.
Joy stated that the existence of the nude bar had brought more ‘life’ and people to the quiet community, adding that most guests do not live in the area, but were drawn by the allure of a naked female dancer.
“The owner of the joint has also established another one at Mararaba, (an Abuja satellite town) and I am sure he is making as much money there as he is making here. The place is becoming more popular because various artistes are invited to perform, but the specialty remains the naked dancer,” she said.
The Manager of Pedigree, Mr. Idowu Ajayi, in a telephone interview with our correspondent, said the show was now done once a month, adding that guests were free to have sexual intercourse with the girl during her performance “if they so wished and if they are bold enough to do it.”
He stated that he had permit for the nude scenes, pointing out that it was meant for adults that wished to relax after a hard day at work.
“We now do the show at the end of the month. People enjoy the thrill; that is why they keep coming. We have also opened another branch at Mararaba and we may open more in the future. People are free here, but we don’t allow cameras and camcorders,” Ajayi said.
- BY NDAHI MARAMA MAIDUGURI – No fewer than 45 suspected members of Boko Haram sect have been killed in an encounter with military troops when the terrorists attempted to invade and take over Bama Local Government Area of Borno State. Over 30 of the insurgents were also injured in the fierce battle with security operatives that lasted for over 5 hours. The incident according to sources started in the early hours of Monday at about 5:30am. This is even as an unconfirmed report revealed that another group of the insurgents were sighted on Monday around Mafa Local Government Area and Kayamula villages of Konduga Local Government Area near Maiduguri metropolis, but the ones sighted around Kayamula village were killed by military troops, while those around Mafa were suspected to be making frantic effort to enter the metropolis. Army-war Bama is about 76 kilometres drive and south east of Maiduguri, the state capital which had witnessed series of deadly attacks by suspected terrorists. A competent source said, “the insurgents stormed the town through Bama-Banki-Gwoza Road but were intercepted by gallant military troops near the Bama Mobile Police Unit located about 5 kilometers away from Bama town. The Boko Haram insurgents were said to have tactically attempted to enter Bama town in convoy of military vehicles and motorcycles wearing military uniform armed with sophisticated weapons and local Improved Explosive Devices (IEDs).
- Wait for the true story of my romance tale with Peter Okoye of P-square- Munachi Abii
- NFF Crisis: Chris Giwa dismisses ban threat (Ignorant fools – when FIFA bans, that is when they will react)
- Boko Haram turns Police college to training camp –Survivor
- FIFA axe dangles over Nigeria again: Insists on September elections (Worthless & Thieving fools)
Short URL: http://newnigerianpolitics.com/?p=8443