Jonathan sidelines Abati as he hires Okupe for public affairs special assistantGoodluck Jonathan (2010-present), Presidency Friday, July 27th, 2012
Dr. Doyin Okupe resumed yesterday at the Presidential Villa in Abuja as the Senior Special Assistant on Public Affairs to President Goodluck Jonathan.
His main duty will be to act as the liaison between the President and the Public.
Dr. Okupe, a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chief, was the Special Adviser on Media to President Olusegun Obasanjo at the inception of this Republic in 1999.
- What do Hobby Bloggers say Today who made Obasanjo their Punching Bag? – By Frisky Larr
- Military operations already yielding results – Presidency
- Abiola’s friendship with IBB, Abacha led to his death – Don
- Boko Haram takes war to Gen. Buhari’s doorsteps? The big question as bombs rain on Daura (Katsina)
- Senate caucus to resolve Jonathan, Amaechi, Akpabio disputes
Short URL: http://newnigerianpolitics.com/?p=23461