13 die in Edo auto accidentEdo, Headlines, State News Sunday, July 29th, 2012
Edo State FRSC Sector Commander, Kenneth Nwaegbe who confirmed the incident, said three persons were also injured. The accident involved an Anambra Mass Transit Bus with Registration No.YB610EVE and a commercial Hiace bus with registration number AA 962 XB.
He said the accident occurred when the Anambra Mass Transit Bus driving against traffic collided with the Lagos-bound bus, adding that among the three all male survivors, one had been admitted in an undisclosed hospital.
As at the time of filing this report, the sector commander, who said that the accident happened at about 7.45a.m, added that investigation into the accident was still on.
- NGF ELECTION: PDP GOVS, OBI, MIMIKO ENDORSE YUGUDA •Shema to withdraw •Why Northern govs dumped Amaechi
- Tinubu, Fashola, Al-Makura, others for APC rally in Kaduna
- Warri-based bishop arrested over kidnapping
- Kano: Slain 40 police officers’ families cry out
- Court sentences man to death by hanging for stealing Jeep
Short URL: http://newnigerianpolitics.com/?p=23531