Super Eagles’ Ahmed Musa’s house burgledHeadlines, Soccer, Sports Friday, August 3rd, 2012
NIGERIA international Ahmed Musa lost many valuables after his house in Kano was burgled on Wednesday.
Speaking with MTNFootball.com from Moscow, the CSKA Moscow winger said he was sad about the incident but at the same grateful to God that no life was lost.
“Armed robbers attacked my house in Kano today(Wednesday). I was sad when the gateman called to inform me to inform me of the robbery, but I thank God nobody was killed,” Musa disclosed.
“They gained entrance to the house through the fence and they carted away electronics and many of my personal effects.”
Last year, Musa got married in Kano, where he featured for Kano Pillars before he moved to Europe.
- Eagles go for Tahiti’s jugular
- Two get life imprisonment for raping Pastor’s daughter
- NGF SHOWDOWN: Amaechi takes on Jang (When do they govern?)
- Interesting Read: What’s in a symbol?
- We’ll shock Eagles in Nigeria – Malawi
Short URL: http://newnigerianpolitics.com/?p=23706