Govt lawyers advise FG to try Lawan, OtedolaLatest Politics Tuesday, August 14th, 2012
INVESTIGATIONS by The PUNCH have revealed that the Federal Government is in a dilemma about the probe of the Farouk Lawan-Femi Otedola $620,000 bribery scandal.
- Mass Deportation of Nigerians from Lawless, Corrupt & Poverty Stricken Kenya – Tales of Abuse & Horror
- Abati: Ribadu, an ethically-challenged hypocrite
- Kabiru Sokoto has case to answer, FG insists
- Don’t keep silent in face of injustice – Ribadu
- 20 years after, pro-democracy activists reminisce on June 12 .
Short URL: http://newnigerianpolitics.com/?p=24057