Victor Moses: Chelsea wing-back signs contract extension to stay at club until 2021Headlines, Soccer, Sports Wednesday, March 1st, 2017
Chelsea wing-back Victor Moses has signed a two-year contract extension to commit himself to Stamford Bridge until 2021.
Moses, 26, who spent the previous three seasons on loan at Liverpool, Stoke and West Ham respectively, has become a regular under manager Antonio Conte.
“I feel very excited,” said Nigeria international Moses.
“I’m enjoying my football and we have a good manager here that has given every single one of us confidence.”
Moses, who signed from Wigan for a reported £9m in August 2012, has played 28 times, scoring four goals for the Blues this season.
He has started every Premier League game since being deployed as a right wing-back in a 3-4-3 formation in a 2-0 win away to Hull on 1 October.
Chelsea have won 16 out of 19 league games since that victory and are 10 points clear at the top of the table.
- Triple suicide blasts hit Maiduguri
- Picture: First made-in-Nigeria phone debuts
- Pictures: Kentucky: Cute college couple commits suicide two days apart
- Cameroon ends internet shutdown on orders of President Paul Biya
- Niger gov lays claim to seized N6bn
Short URL: http://newnigerianpolitics.com/?p=47415