Sex is food of brain, it helps you think clearly – StudyHeadlines Tuesday, March 14th, 2017
A study has revealed that when you have sex that leads to orgasm, your brain is happy and enters a mode that enables it function optimally, improving your cognition and helping you to think clearly.
A 2010 study found evidence that sexual activity stimulates cell growth in the hippocampus, a region of the brain that plays a big part
The scientists say the increase in neurons, or neurogenesis that sex fosters can lead to clearer thinking and improved cognitive function.
Researchers at Rutgers University have been studying the female orgasm for more than 25 years. Using magnetic resonance imaging to look at the female brain during orgasm, they found that more than 30 areas of the brain were activated when orgasm took place!
Those activated areas are receiving increased blood flow and that blood is carrying nutrients and oxygen.
“Sex is brain food!” They concluded.
- PHOTOS: Apostle Suleman loved up with his wife
- Photos: Ambode opens new TBS bus terminal
- I will not relent until Nigeria is free from exam misconduct – Provost
- Many dead in Calabar as eatery operator poisons customers
- 6 places you should never toast a Nigerian girl
Short URL: http://newnigerianpolitics.com/?p=47576