Senate rejects Magu again as EFCC ChairmanEFCC Politics, Latest Politics, Raw Politics Wednesday, March 15th, 2017
The Nigerian Senate has again rejected Ibrahim Magu as the substantive chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission. Magu was rejected by a majority of the Senate membership after over an hour of grueling screening at the National Assembly in Abuja.
- Why some Nigerians faced extreme vetting at U.S. airports – Envoy
- Macky Sall to Buhari: Thank you for your intervention
- FG set to launch new immigration regulations
- Thousands of Nigerians seek asylum in Europe
- Senate issues warrant of arrest on customs boss Ali
Short URL: http://newnigerianpolitics.com/?p=47591