Senate rejects Magu again as EFCC ChairmanEFCC Politics, Latest Politics, Raw Politics Wednesday, March 15th, 2017
The Nigerian Senate has again rejected Ibrahim Magu as the substantive chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission. Magu was rejected by a majority of the Senate membership after over an hour of grueling screening at the National Assembly in Abuja.
- Buhari expresses shock over Calabar viewing centre tragedy
- Justice Ngwuta failed to declare 28 plots of land -FG
- Buhari mourns Farida Waziri’s husband
- Buhari commends Inter-agency on Abuja airport re-opening
- Looters now bury cash –FG
Short URL: http://newnigerianpolitics.com/?p=47591