Senate rejects Magu again as EFCC ChairmanEFCC Politics, Latest Politics, Raw Politics Wednesday, March 15th, 2017
The Nigerian Senate has again rejected Ibrahim Magu as the substantive chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission. Magu was rejected by a majority of the Senate membership after over an hour of grueling screening at the National Assembly in Abuja.
- FG set to launch new immigration regulations
- Thousands of Nigerians seek asylum in Europe
- Senate issues warrant of arrest on customs boss Ali
- Gender equality will take 170 years: UN
- EFCC traces N500m Paris Debt money to Governor’s account, retrieves it
Short URL: http://newnigerianpolitics.com/?p=47591