Pictures: Ibori’s daughter allegedly wedded a married manDelta, Headlines, State News Monday, April 10th, 2017
By Nwafor Sunday
It was alleged yesterday by newsmen thatHon Erhiatake Ibori, the daughter of the former governor of Delta state, Chief James Ibori, wedded an already married man.
However, she was reported to have had her traditional wedding with her heartthrob, Mr Abioye Suenu, yesterday at Western Delta University in Oghara, Ethiope West L.G.A .of Delta State,
Report has it thatMrs Abioye, the first wife of Mr. Abioye Suenu,cried out that the daughter of ex-governor, Ibori stole her husband, despite her husbands promise to her not to bring a second wife.
Similarly, Suenu Abioye was said to have owned a Club Slicks in Victoria Garden City, Lekki, Lagos. He is a happily married with two kids.
- Triple suicide blasts hit Maiduguri
- Picture: First made-in-Nigeria phone debuts
- Pictures: Kentucky: Cute college couple commits suicide two days apart
- Cameroon ends internet shutdown on orders of President Paul Biya
- Niger gov lays claim to seized N6bn
Short URL: http://newnigerianpolitics.com/?p=47820