Every man is potential rapist, policewoman warnsHeadlines, Nigerian Police Friday, April 14th, 2017
A Zimbabwean senior police officer has warned the public not to leave young girls with family members because every male should be seen as potential rapist.
The Bulawayo police spokesperson, Inspector Precious Simango explained that there is a very high chance that abusive sex might take place if males are left alone with young girls.
Simango said, “We want to reiterate that every male is a potential rapist and as such we want to warn the public not to leave the girl child under the guardianship of male relatives.
“We also want to urge the youths not to indulge in activities that may endanger their lives.”
In the last one year for example, Lagos State recorded 4,035 cases of sexual and child abuse the state’s Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr. Adeniji Kazeem, has said.
- Triple suicide blasts hit Maiduguri
- Picture: First made-in-Nigeria phone debuts
- Pictures: Kentucky: Cute college couple commits suicide two days apart
- Cameroon ends internet shutdown on orders of President Paul Biya
- Niger gov lays claim to seized N6bn
Short URL: http://newnigerianpolitics.com/?p=47863