Pictures: Janet Jackson ditches hijab after separation from husbandHeadlines Friday, April 14th, 2017
Barely a week after splitting with Qatari billionaire husband, Wissam Al Mana, pop star Janet Jackson seems to be parting ways with the Arabian cultures she picked up.
The 50-year-old first time mother was spotted in London without a hijab.
Jackson was seen strolling with her three-months-old son, Eissa Al Mana without a hijab. She was seen pushing the baby in a pram in a London park on Wednesday with a female companion.
The singer got married to Al Mana in year 2012, but was spotted for the first time in full Islamic dress in October 2016.
See some of the latest photos below.
- Triple suicide blasts hit Maiduguri
- Picture: First made-in-Nigeria phone debuts
- Pictures: Kentucky: Cute college couple commits suicide two days apart
- Cameroon ends internet shutdown on orders of President Paul Biya
- Niger gov lays claim to seized N6bn
Short URL: http://newnigerianpolitics.com/?p=47855