PHOTO: ‘She is too playerful’, teacher’s comment highlights state of public schoolsEducation, Headlines, Rivers, State News Friday, April 21st, 2017
The decline in Nigerian public school education was once again brought to the fore after a headteacher wrote ‘she is too playerful’ on a pupil’s report card.
The headteacher apparently wanted to write ‘playful’.
A viral photo of the report card, issued by the Universal Basic Education Board in Rivers State, showed that the pupil passed just two out of 10 subjects.
Photo: Instablog Naija
The photo also showed series of mistakes with the official writing the pupil’s position as 433 out of 38, while ‘Date’ was merely written as 31.
- Triple suicide blasts hit Maiduguri
- Picture: First made-in-Nigeria phone debuts
- Pictures: Kentucky: Cute college couple commits suicide two days apart
- Cameroon ends internet shutdown on orders of President Paul Biya
- Niger gov lays claim to seized N6bn
Short URL: http://newnigerianpolitics.com/?p=47923