Katsina governor says abducted all boys have been released
Boko Haram, Governors, Headlines, Katsina, State News Friday, December 18th, 2020Gov. Aminu Masari of Katsina State has confirmed the release of all the abducted students of the Government Science Secondary School, Kankara, Katsina State.
Masari, who gave the confirmation on Thursday in Katsina, said the students released were 344.
The governor added that the government had already sent vehicles to convey the children to Katsina, the state capital.
He said that arrangements had been made for their medical treatment, adding that the government did not pay ransom for the release.wp_posts
Related Posts
- APC Primaries: 50 Powerful Reps among losers
- 2027: Jonathan back in the race as PDP confirms lone presidential screening
- Abdication: Security: If Trump can’t do it alone, who am I – Tinubu
- We won’t remove Oluremi Tinubu as ordained Pastor due to political pressure — Adeboye
- Tinubu appoints Ambassador Bianca Odumugu-Ojukwu Nigeria’s Minister of Foreign Affairs
Short URL: https://newnigerianpolitics.com/?p=58759
































