Feyi Agagu discharged from London hospital
Headlines, Ondo, State News Wednesday, October 23rd, 2013Reports reaching African Examiner indicates that Feyi, son of the late former governor of Ondo State, Olusegun Agagu, was yesterday discharged from the Orthopaedic Ward of Princess Grace Hospital, Nottingham Place, London two weeks after his admission into the hospital after he was deemed him fit and considered out of danger.
Feyi and Akin, his in-law were two of the survivors of the October 3, 2013 Lagos air crash.
Feyi, had multiple fractured bones and was also suffering from a neck injury which doctors said may permanently incapacitate him if not hurriedly treated. Apart from the neck injury, Feyi was also said to be suffering from what the doctors called one-per cent burn.
Feyi and his in-law, Akin, were moved from the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Ikeja, on October 8 where they had been receiving treatment to Harvey Street Hospital, London for intensive treatment.wp_posts
Related Posts
- APC Primaries: 50 Powerful Reps among losers
- 2027: Jonathan back in the race as PDP confirms lone presidential screening
- Abdication: Security: If Trump can’t do it alone, who am I – Tinubu
- We won’t remove Oluremi Tinubu as ordained Pastor due to political pressure — Adeboye
- Tinubu appoints Ambassador Bianca Odumugu-Ojukwu Nigeria’s Minister of Foreign Affairs
Short URL: https://newnigerianpolitics.com/?p=33142
































