Nigeria Army kills 9 BH in ambush in NE
Armed Forces, Army, Boko Haram, Headlines Friday, May 15th, 2020
By Sumaila Ogbaje
Troops of Sector 1, Operation Lafiya Dole have successfully staged an ambush at identified Boko Haram terrorists crossing point at Mainok-Jakana axis in Kaga Local Government Area of Borno, killing nine insurgents.
The Acting Director, Army Public Relations, Col. Sagir Musa, in a statement, said the operation took place at about 6:30 p.m on Wednesday.
“So far, nine Boko Haram terrorists have lost their lives, two gun trucks mounted with anti- aircraft guns have been captured and exploitation is ongoing by the troops.
“Two soldiers are slightly wounded and the situation in the area has been normalised,” he said.
-NAN
wp_posts
Related Posts
- APC Primaries: 50 Powerful Reps among losers
- 2027: Jonathan back in the race as PDP confirms lone presidential screening
- Abdication: Security: If Trump can’t do it alone, who am I – Tinubu
- We won’t remove Oluremi Tinubu as ordained Pastor due to political pressure — Adeboye
- Tinubu appoints Ambassador Bianca Odumugu-Ojukwu Nigeria’s Minister of Foreign Affairs
Short URL: https://newnigerianpolitics.com/?p=55487
































